06 March 2009

Yes, I'm alive

I'm ashamed. I've been neglecting the blog. I'm sorry dear blog and dear readers. I have two excuses, neither very good: 1) Work. It's been kicking my ass lately. I really love my job, and in this economy, I'm grateful to not only have a job, but to have one in which I am so busy. But I've been coming home completely brain dead; blogging has not been mentally possible. And, 2) I have been exclusively knitting three different pairs of socks. I'm finished with them all now, and will blog them in a few days. My commitment to finish the socks in short (for me) time kept me from blogging much.

For now, here I am:

me boston

In Boston, for work. I've been sitting at the desk in my hotel room this evening, working and listening to Ye Olde iPod. I'll be hanging in the room the rest of the night and going home tomorrow morning. I'll tell y'all about the trip later.

Have a great Friday evening! See you back in Kansas.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I know what you mean about the job thing. I love my job fiercely - I have fun with it, it's challenging (and in yesterday's case, maddening) - but there are times when the hours, time, and effort get to me. I feel that I cannot complain about it because I know there are so many people out there who would say, "I'll take it!" in a heartbeat.

Did you get to do anything non-work-involved in Boston? I've never been there myself.

7:43 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

omgosh, I can totally relate. I disappeared for months last year because of work committments. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful to have a good job but it can be challenging!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Hang in there!! Hope you had a good work trip in Boston and get home safely!

12:16 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

Have fun and I still wanna see the FOs!

12:53 PM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

Good to see you back on the blog. :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Are you kidding me??? Do you know where I live and work???

Boston.

Let me know next time you have to come here!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home